- Full explanation of technique. Using confidence practice to cure impostor syndrome
People who can help you
- Effective Peer Support - free therapy from EAs
- Kaj Sotala - offers coaching. He's the author of half the things about IFS on LessWrong
- Tee Barnett - book a time. Great for psychological and productivity work.
- Eliot Redelman. The only person Kat knows who has decent odds of being actually enlightened. A rationalist who spent the last 5 years or so meditating. Only book if you don't have an allergic reaction to post-rats.
- IFS directory
- Mental Health Navigator - EA-affiliated coaches and therapists
- Beeminder - pay money if you don't follow through
- StickK - donate to an anti-charity if you don't follow through. Can pair with an accountability buddy
- Publicly committing - post your commitment to Facebook or Twitter
- FocusMate: remote co-working that pairs you with somebody else for 1 hour or 25 minute segments. $5/month.
- Accountability buddy system - free for EAs